Monday, September 5, 2011

Okay, I am so excited! Today was the first reveal of my first design team layout! I have learned a lesson. I am scouring my digistash to remember what kits I used on the layout! I am going to have to create an info file to keep with these layouts so I don't waste time digging for the credits! Anyway, this layout is my cute little Katiebug just being Katie.

Scatter and cardboard hearts from Beautiful You kit by K Mickus. Large photo mask from Scrappin with Liz. Hanging frames from Katie Pertiet. Polka dot paper from Calliope add on kit by Tracie Stroud. All others (including alpha) from Beautiful kit by Vera Lim.

Here is a fun one I did last night about the girls being silly!


Paper and elements from April Showers mega at Scrap Orchard except "A" from Pinkatude alpha by Trixie Scraps designs and Treehouse alphaa with papers from April Showers clipped to it. Tied Fasteners from Katie Pertiet.

Stay tuned as I will continue to have weekly reveals for the Nuts About Sketches site and my other musings! I hope everyone has a relaxing and fun Labor Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment