Saturday, October 29, 2011

HMITM Challenge

Whew! I am so behind here! The past three weeks have been extremely busy. Hope things calm down soon. We went to Disney last week and had a really good time. I can't wait to scarp those photos.

Now, down to business. As you know, I was asked to be guest designer at How Much Is Too Much and they asked me to come up with the second challenge. It has been an honor to be part of their blog. My challenge involved scrapping about an important or favorite gift. I made the requirements pretty tricky because that is the kind of challenge I like to see. I hope it doesn't discourage folks from participating.
Anyway, the first layout is from this challenge. The rest are the few I have gotten done in the past 3 weeks. Gotta step up my game again when things settle down!




No comments:

Post a Comment