Tuesday, December 20, 2011

NAS and Pxl Cafe Reveals

Wow! We have had a tremendous response to the free kit! I hope everyone enjoys it and can usse it on lots of fun winter pages. My portion of the kit was my first dabble into design. I enjoyed it, but I just do not have the time to attempt anything else at this time. However, that is not to say I won't have a few freebies to offer at times! ;)

Now, to the good stuff! This week's featured kit at Pxl Cafe is Timeless. Here is the page I created with it:
I also created a page for the Nuts About Sketches sketch this week. Here's the sketch:


And here's my layout. I used Prince Charming kit by Designs by Kat at Scrap Orchard except the alpha which I cannot find a TOU for-sorry.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you are inspired by these wonderful kits and Shawn's great sketch!

No comments:

Post a Comment