Tuesday, December 27, 2011

NAS Sketch and Other Things

I'm sure everyone else has been very busy through the holidays! Christmas is definitely my favorite holiday, but the hustle and bustle leading up to it nowadays can really get to me. I try to pare it down, but between school and church activities it is still crazy! Somehow, I still find time to scrap. My biggest inspiration are the daily challenges at Scrap Orchard. If you haven't checked them out--do it now! :)

Here's my layout for the sketch at Nuts About Sketches this week:
All paper and elements from Here Comes Trouble kit by Tracie Stroud and Tracy Reed.


All paper and elements from April Showers mega from SO except paper punches from Karah Fredericks and Bunny Trail alpha by Jady Day Studio. Template by Fiddle Dee Designs.

All paper and elements from Colour Me Girl/Boy bundle by Lyndsay Riches except U from A Life Expressed megastash alphas, "me" from Bunny Trail alphas by Julie Bullock, "happy" from Garden Alpha by Julie Bullock.

Bacground template from Scrappin with Liz. All paper and elements from Just A Kid by Fee Jardin except Color Me Happy alphas by Zoe Pearn.

I've gotten a few more layouts done over the past couple of weeks, but this is all I'm gonna hit you with! :) I hope everyone had a merry Christmas and I wish you a very happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment