Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Warning: Layout Overload and Freebie

Just realized that this one didn't publish for some reason last week, so you get an overload today! :)

I have been remiss in posting for the past couple of weeks. I need to share my layout for Nuts About Sketches and I want to share a few more of my favorites from the past two weeks. However, first I have a cute alpha for you!
Valentine Alpha

Here's this weeks sketch:
Here is my layout. All paper and elements are from Just Stay Little kit by Designs by Dani except Date Dots brushes by Amber Clegg.


Here's one about my middle dd who has always said this rhyme with "bite his toe." Jungle Antics kit by Heather Roselli except Bunny Trail alpha by Julie Bullock.
One more! Template by Scrappin with Liz and Tutu Cute kit by Chelle's Creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment