Tuesday, January 17, 2012

NAS Reveal

This week I only have my layout for Nuts About Sketches to share with you. First, the sketch:

As usual, Shawn's sketch is wonderfully inspirational. My layout rotates the sketch and focuses on the circular elements. All papers and elements are from the January Mega at Scrap Orchard . This layout is another example of using my journal to scrap really old photos. Anna is now six, but I have her list of attributes at 15 months in a journal.

That's it for the time being. I am scrapping a photobook for a dear friend. This is the first time I have scrapped for someone else! She has an adorable little boy and I couldn't resist making a photobook about him. Things at PxlCafe are hopping. We are looking at new things to get everyone involved. Look for more freebies and maybe some challenges or tutorials.

No comments:

Post a Comment