Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Pluggin' Away

Well, I have been very busy between work and all of us getting sick (the girls x2). However, I have still been scrapping a good deal. I just finished my Project Scrap layouts for February. It is difficult to wait an entire year to compile the book, but I am loving the fact that it is making me be more diligent about uploading my pics! I also find that when I highlight something in these monthly recaps, it spurs me to scrap a page dedicated to the specific memories to get the details memorialized. If you haven't tried any type of yearly album or monthly/weekly/daily review, you definitely should! It isn't too late to start for this year! :)

That being said, I wanna kick off the layouts with my Project Scrap February 2 pager.
Template and pp/elements from Shabby Princess except title alpha from Friends and Family by Bella Gypsy Designs.

The next layouts are a first for me: a 3 pager! We had two wonderful days of playing in the snow a few weeks ago and I ended up with a lot of great photos. I didn't want the photo size to be tiny so I did a double-page layout and then added a third with the same kit and basic layout.

Father Christmas kit by Dream Big Designs. Template (rotated) by Scrappin with Liz. Snowflake cluster from Flakes alpha by K Studio.

This one is some old photos of Katie that I have always loved, but never felt inspired to scrap. I love how this turned out!
Free template from Shabby Princess. All pp and elements from Wishful Thinking by Kay Miller except blue alpha from Suzy Q Scraps and green alpha from Bella Gypsy.

Here's one about Anna and her sweet nature. She colored a card for a classmate who was badly injured in a car wreck and wrote on the inside, "I wish I had fairies to make you better." These type of everyday examples of my kids wonderful personalities is why I scrap! I never want to forget that she did sweet things like this!

Well, I guess that'll do for now. Maybe next month I will make a template for you guys! Thanks for sharing my hobby and my memories with me! By the way, if you want to see any of these layouts at a closer view, you can check my gallery at Two Peas.

No comments:

Post a Comment