Sunday, April 14, 2013

Free Template!!!

Well, I just finished ordering prints from one of my two favorite sites for scrapbook prints, Persnickety Prints. I always buy packages when they have their biannual sale and then wait until I have 50 layouts before I print. It is sometimes difficult to wait until I have 50, because even though I have the layouts here on my computer, there is something wonderful about having them printed and putting them in chronological order in the different albums! I have now completed 75 layouts for the year so I am well on the way to my goal of 213! I have a little something to help YOU scrap faster. I created a template for you! I'll share the template and the layout I created from it at the end of this post. Now, to my recent layouts:


This layout was created from a Make It Snappy challenge at Scrap Orchard which is a fun format in which scrappers are given 7 instructions over the course of 35 minutes and then given an hour to complete their layout. I used a template from Scrappin with Liz, but altered it quite a bit by converting one photo spot into two, adding layers of paper under the pics and tilting things a bit to add playfulness to the layout. All papers and elements are from Cozy Up by Bella Gypsy. Both the template and the kit are available at Scrap Orchard.

Just a little layout about trying out cute new hairstyles from a blog I found on Pinterest (My new habit that keeps me up late when I'm not inspired to scrap!). All pp and elements are from Reach for the Sky kit by Lyndsay Riches.

This layout uses another template from the fabulous Liz! The papers and elements (except the polka dot alpha which is Bring on the Cake from K. Hatfield) are from The Little Things by Bella Gypsy.

This is the template I made for you. You can download it from Media Fire here.

Here is the layout I created with it. I added a large picture to the grouping and a small one in the upper right corner. I also decided to use soft colors and make a girly layout even though one would typically think boyish with the big star. Now, I can use the template later for a layout about my son and perhaps rotate the orientation of the pictures to get a different look. I hope you enjoy the template and would love to see your layouts! Just link them up in the comments.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment