Saturday, June 22, 2013

Mid Year Mark

Ok, if I have figured correctly, we are only about 2 weeks from the middle of the year! I can't believe how fast this year is flying by. Things have been relatively calm around here for a couple of weeks, and we have had some great family time together.

I have been scrapping quite a bit and I am currently at 115 layouts for the year. Technically, this puts me slightly ahead for my yearly goal of 213, but I always slow down during Christmas holidays so I really wanted to be further ahead than this. Maybe I can really kick it in gear over the next few weeks and get further ahead. It's funny how sometimes you are inspired almost everyday to scrap a memory, and sometimes you don't get inspired at all for several weeks. (Sometimes my lack of inspiration seems linked to whatever good book I am lost in!)

Of course, challenges always seem to get my insipration stirred up! Along with the daily challenges at Scrap Orchard, I have signed up for 104 Days of Inspiration with Traci Reed. Basically, you get two challenges each week via email. I am loving it so far!

Okay, here are the layouts I have done in the past few weeks:
My Project Scrap layout for May. Kit is Parker by Shabby Princess and template is, of course, from her as well.

Another summer top ten spread. I realized after placing all the pics, that my numbers were gonna go right to left and, while my OCD wanted to fix it, it was very late and my heavy eyelids won the battle! :) Kit is Tracy Howard's Capture Life July. Alpha and numbers from Chelle's Creations.

Template is Little Green Frog Designs and kit is Hold Your Horses from Bella Gypsy with a few sneak ins from various kits.

Template is LGFD again and kit is Apple of My Eye from Chelle's Creations.

Templates from Scrappin with Liz. Whew! That's alot of pictures! Kit is I Love You 100 by Bella Gypsy.

Have you spotted a theme? All the "highlights" layouts? I did a photobook for my parents! This kit is Cozy Up by Bella Gypsy.

Template is LGFD with blend added. Kit is Hoppin into Spring by Kay Miller Designs except alpha which is from Bella Gypsy.

 These pictures are from just a few days ago. As I looked at them, it just struck me what a beautiful girl Anna is growing up to be. Kit is No Bummer Summer by Bella Gypsy and Megan Turnidge. Template is from Shabby Princess.

Well, that's it for now! As I look at these layouts, I realize Will is a bit missing. Guess I better scrap some about the little fellow next. Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment