Sunday, July 14, 2013

Checking In

Well, our fourth was rained out last weekend so the town's actitivies were postponed until today. We had a good time at the parade, fishing tournament and fireworks! I hope everyone had a good fourth! I haven't been scrapping a lot as I am in the middle of a good book, but here are some of the layouts I have completed in the past few weeks:

This is my June Project Scrap spread. Somehow I only ended up with the template for the right side, so I rotated and tweaked it to get the right side! Memory Lane and Penelope kits from the Shabby Princess.


This template is from Scrappin with Liz and kit is It Wasn't Me by Designs by Kat.

This layout is for the first challenge of Iron Scrapper at Scrap Orchard. It is 100% from the Iron Scrapper week one collaborative kit. Each week this month there is an unbelievably huge kit available for $4!!!

Anna, my middle child was saved in May. She is the first to be saved and I was very touched to be the one she came to. Template is Fiddle Dee Dee. Kit is Close to Heart by Designs by Kat. Alpha is from Katie Pertiet.

Kit and template by Megan Turnidge. Just a fun layout about stopping for ice cream the other day!

My son made it all the way to regionals in Bible Drill this year (his first year to be eligible for regionals)! Kit is Jump by Fee Jardine Designs. Alpha is from Cats and Dogs by WM Squared. Template is from Little Green Frog Designs. Font is Pea Bhea.

Okay, this one is a mish-mash. Chipboard alpha is from Suzy Q Scraps. Green alpha, cardboard flower stacks and stars are from Bella Gypsy. Dot alpha is from Designs by Dani. Everything else is from Mischief and Mayhem kit by Secret Stash.

Here is a quote I saw the other day that I love! A picture is worth a thousand words and a scrapbook layout is worth a million memories. Here's to preserving all your wonderful memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment