Monday, August 26, 2013

Slow Down

Well, I have not been scrapping as much lately because I am focusing on my health right now. I have needed to get into a regular exercise routine, eat healthier and lose weight for a long time. I have finally found the motivation and have spent the past 9 weeks dedicating 40-60+ mins 5+ days per week working out. Needless to say, this is really cutting into my scrapping time! With that said, I have not yet completed my monthly Project Scrap for July, but I have gotten a few pages completed.

Template from Suzy Q Scraps. Kit is When You Smile by Designs by Kat except for several elements from various designers. The picture is my dtr sound asleep for the night with her flip flops on! The title is "Embrace Your 'You'ness."


Template by Megan Turnidge. Kit is Summer Lovin by Chelle's Creations except ink alphas by Scrappin with Liz. This layout is in response to a challenge where I just wanted to scrap this sweet pic of Katie.

My son's baseball team took a trip to a Braves game at the end of the season. He and dh had a wonderful time and even took a couple of selfies! Template is Scrappin with Liz-doubled and big picture spot divided to make a two pager. Kit is Summer Lving by Chelle's Creations and Sporty Baseball by Kristin Aagard.

This template is from Little Green Frog Designs. Kit is Summer Sorbet by Tracie Stroud with various elements from Bella Gypsy kits.

Well, that's about it (especially since I have to save the post and clear the browser between uploading each image)! It is the end of August and I haven't even scrapped a page this month! I'm gonna have to get back in gear to turn out 80 more pages this year. Maybe things will settle down and I'll be inspired again once we get back into the school routine.


No comments:

Post a Comment