Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Pxl Cafe and NAS Layouts

Well, we have our first snow and snow day of the year! Enjoying a great day at home with my kiddos. I just realized I needed to post my weekly layouts for Pxl Cafe and NAS. So, here goes:

This layout features my beautiful grandmother and a beautiful kit! Midnight Kiss at Pxl Cafe. Each week the featured kit will be on special for one week so be sure to check them out!

This is Shawn's fabulous sketch for the week at Nuts About Sketches. My layout uses the Awesomesauce kit by Tracie Stroud at Scrap Orchard.

Keep checking here on Tuesdays, because Pxl Cafe has some awesome kits that will be featured (and therefore at a reduced price!) over the next several weeks and Shawn always has wonderful inspiration with her sketches! Happy New Year everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment